The interesting thing is that both Maren Hogan and HR Maven informed me via Twitter direct message. And Maren answered the challenge via vlog (or whatever young people call these things nowadays). The times they are definitely a-changin'.
So I'm supposed to tell you six random things about myself. Luckily I'm good at saying random things...
- I burned my arm when I was 1 year old and I still think that the scar looks kinda cool
- I bought my first bass guitar when I was 16 and joined my first rock band 1 year later
- The ironing board is still standing in my living room
- I've had my driving license since 1991 but bought my first car this April
- I'm trying to come up with number 5. Hey, that was random!
- The Chief Personnel Officer at a former company gave me a Fender Stratocaster and I call her White Beauty
Now I'm supposed to tag 6 innocent bloggers...
- Rachel Robbins
- Claude Rinfret
- Mr. Scrubby
- Cali Ressler (5 random things)
- Jody Thompson (5 random things)
But you know what? Sue me! And by the way, I live in Switzerland. Good luck! A judge would probably pat you on the head, give you a lollipop and say that he finds you amusing.
And here is the Tag Policy (approved by the Executive Management):
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on the blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they have been tagged.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
JT O'Donnell said in the comments that 5 (or 6) things were doable. So I'm also tagging her now ;-)