The interesting thing is that both Maren Hogan and HR Maven informed me via Twitter direct message. And Maren answered the challenge via vlog (or whatever young people call these things nowadays). The times they are definitely a-changin'.
So I'm supposed to tell you six random things about myself. Luckily I'm good at saying random things...
- I burned my arm when I was 1 year old and I still think that the scar looks kinda cool
- I bought my first bass guitar when I was 16 and joined my first rock band 1 year later
- The ironing board is still standing in my living room
- I've had my driving license since 1991 but bought my first car this April
- I'm trying to come up with number 5. Hey, that was random!
- The Chief Personnel Officer at a former company gave me a Fender Stratocaster and I call her White Beauty
Now I'm supposed to tag 6 innocent bloggers...
- Rachel Robbins
- Claude Rinfret
- Mr. Scrubby
- Cali Ressler (5 random things)
- Jody Thompson (5 random things)
But you know what? Sue me! And by the way, I live in Switzerland. Good luck! A judge would probably pat you on the head, give you a lollipop and say that he finds you amusing.
And here is the Tag Policy (approved by the Executive Management):
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on the blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they have been tagged.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
JT O'Donnell said in the comments that 5 (or 6) things were doable. So I'm also tagging her now ;-)
Wow! You had double tags! Thanks for posting. This is fun. :)
I like this one because it's only 5 things. It really makes you think and choose wisely. I get similar tags by e-mail from friends that need you to answer 30+ questions and I always fail to get them done. This one is truly doable.
PS - I loved your answers and now expect a photo of you rocking out on the guitar at some point on this blog!
Okay, you're also tagged now ;-)
And regarding the photos... well... I would have to scan them, but I'm not good with this technical stuff...
OK, I am in although I have to admit I am a virgin at this, so I am open to some help if i get off track!!!
PS my entry is up!!!
That's not cheating...you can't help that we're psychic. We knew you'd be coming at us, so we posted our respective random things a month early! We must get bonus points for reading your mind, right?
Cali & Jody
I just read your entry. You got it right the first time ;-)
80's rock and Ferris Bueller. Oh, all the memories...
Okay, so if I wasn't cheating, then probably you were.
I mean, when Dilbert's Asok uses his telekinetic powers, he also gets reprimanded by his former teachers from the Indian Institute of Technology ;-)
We got something common, mate! I'm playing the guitar too. I have 2 guitars yet. A Vintage Icon woodstock white strat (really sounds like a Fender Am. Strat), and a full mahagony Westbury Standard from 1980 made in Matsumoko guitar factory Japan. The question is what bands are your favourites?
Okay, to avoid any misunderstandings, I'm a bass player but I also own two beautiful Strats.
Listing all my favorite bands would take more than egy sört ;-)
But here's a sample of what's currently in my playlist (in alphabetical order since I have the albums as folders on my HD):
All, The Cure, Terence Trent D'Arby, Dropkick Murphys, Garbage, Guns n'Roses, Kraftwerk, Lenny Kravitz, Krokus, Linkin Park, Metallica, Moby, Gary Moore, Neal Morse, Mortal, MxPx, Nightwish, and the David Allen audiobook, although that's not really music ;-)
We should form a rock band when I move to Geneva. :))
Post a Comment