Nope, the real Happy Employee won't stand up anymore on this blog.
I enjoyed writing on www.thehappyemployee.com, but it's over now.
Please don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that "I've moved on" or anything stupid like this. But here's the places where you can find me now:
And since this blog is hosted by Google, you can also visit my Google Profile:
Finally, here are some of my favorite posts:
- I read the book about the Peter Principle
- A Pizza delivery guy who impressed me
- Employees are a necessary evil - probably my all-time favorite post and I recycled it on etiennebesson.com
- My book review on Daniel Pink's Johnny Bunko
- 5 reasons to be nice to the assistant
- I joined Twitter in July 2008. This post now cracks me up ;-)
- They forced me to wear a suit and tie for a while, sr'eesly!
- My rant about SHRM. Back then when it was still cool for HR bloggers to be anti-SHRM ;-)
Thanks for reading and I would love to hear from you on the Twitters!
Etienne - The Happy Employee
Post a Comment