It's not an HR Challenge. It's just a fun little contest... for the ugliest tie.
Send me a picture of your ugliest tie. There's a few rules, and a very tough jury, but you might win a book!
Send me a picture of your ugliest tie.
Condition: you must have been wearing this tie at least once in a professional setting. Srsly!
I need to see it!
Post it anywhere you like on the Interwebs. But make sure I know about it. I'll then add it to my Picasa account for everybody to see.
Ties are mostly part of a man's, man's world. This is why I asked 5 wonderful ladies to perform some jury duty:
- Meg Bear from Talentad Apps
- Cali from Cali & Jody, the wonderful ladies who brought you ROWE. And although you'll never realize it, also the ones who made sure Skynet will never conquer the world!
- HR Minion from The Awesome & Geeky HR Minion Blog
- HR Maven from the Incredibly Cool HR Maven Blog
- JT from Careerealism, because every job really is just temporary!
The winner will get a book. If you win, I'll ask you to send me a link to your Amazon wishlist and you'll get a book sent to you by snail mail.
Here's my ugliest tie. I've got way uglier ties, but this is the blarghiest one I've ever been wearing at work.
Now it's up to you. Do your worst!
I'm going to be honest with everyone; I'm susceptible to bribery. :)
Minion, I can't have this on my respectable blog.
Please tell me you meant "flattery" ;-)
Yes, flattery. Of course that's what I meant (wink wink).
Flattery for me, too :)
Post a Comment